Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two Showings Today

When my broker called me with the news, I immediately thought of Harry's room. With the two of us working, it only took an hour to put away all the clothes, clean out the closet and take everything off the floor. We did not bother with surfaces because it is a very-much lived in room, a teen cave as you will. I now have 2 huge bags of clothes to donate.

After breakfast--blueberry pancakes to give the house a homey smell--I'll vacuum and straighten the rest of the house. With only two people living here and one dog, it doesn't get too nasty. Turbo does bring in a lot of the backyard, and then there are his tufts of hair everywhere. As long as he doesn't urinate just before a showing, I forgive him the rest.

We're meeting Jamie and Mowgli for a playdate at the park when my house is being shown and hopefully fought over. I hope we beat the rain.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have my fingers crossed for you.