Sunday, March 28, 2010

House Video

Rich made a lovely video of my house, inside and out. 355 Moosehorn is a welcoming and easy to maintain house in a very private wooded setting. It's in a safe and friendly neighborhood close to shopping and schools. We've loved living here and will be sad to leave. I will especially miss my serenity garden, a work in progress. Watching snowflakes swirl in the back woods from my perch in front of the fire is another experience I'm sad to leave behind.

If I lived here another eight years I'd re-do the master bath and replace the counters in the kitchen. I would not use the ubiquitous granite you see everywhere because it's become a cliche, and it emits radiation. There are more beautiful and unique natural and synthetic materials available that avoid the the granite/stainless steel combo you see everywhere.

Feel free to ignore my biases and come see the house with an open mind. Here's a short video clip that tells a better story than I do.

355 Moosehorn Virtual Tour from Rich Epstein on Vimeo.

No comments: