Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Have an MLS #

The house is officially for sale. Last night it was assigned an MLS # which will hopefully be retired toute suite. Here's some copy from the listing that my agent wrote:

A long driveway leads one to a country retreat in Western East Greenwich. Nearly 1.5 acres of picturesque serenity envelops this New England Colonial. 3300 total SF, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths.Open bright floor plan. Air, vac, etc.

Great adjectives, so much better than splendid or quiet. I imagine the sign goes up today and the buyers will start filtering through. I say this isn't going to stress me out, and I doubt it will, but when you display your home for the world to see you reveal private things about yourself and your family. Like what a messy teenager I've raised.

Going for an early morning jog this morning, down that long driveway into the beautiful Moosehorn hills.

No comments: