Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scammed!

Okay, so Mrs. Wu is a bad person. She contacted me three times to tutor her darling son Zemin, blessed me each time and then fell off the face of the earth. Forgive me if something bad has happened like a plane delay or lack of funds.

Marty said it sounded ridiculous but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained. (Confucious?) I wasted some email time and showed up at the library today but other than that I'm unscathed.

Maybe she found somebody cheaper. Maybe she's delusional. Maybe she's part of the Chinese mob and they're going to get me while I'm sleeping snug in my apartment. I did divulge my address and cell phone number although not my banking information! I only give that to my Nigerian friends who beg me for money.

Fortune cookie for Mrs. Wu: Progeny who speak other tongues like English fare well in Amerika.

To all my Chinese blogging fans: Please keep Mrs. Wu off the Internet.

2 comments:

Ermintrude said...

Can't get through on your email..do I have the wrong email?

PJ said...

I have a new one. Change cox to verizon