Thursday, April 14, 2011

Al Fresco

The trees aren't in bloom yet but it's 60 degrees and sunny, enough reason to be outside writing. After raking sticks, walking the dog and looking around for new growth, I dragged a chair outside and wrote some emails. I arrived Tuesday when it was cold and rainy. I thought I wouldn't have to turn up the heat but it was just too cold. I ran a few errands, had a massage and came home for a long hot bath. What a life.

Wednesday wasn't much better. I took my van in for an oil change, stocked up on groceries for the next week and did a lot of writing on my Costa Rica book. As of today, it's all done except for two essays I need to finish. With a few adjustments, it'll be agent-ready.

Today I head back to Manhattan early. Marty and I are being interviewed by a co-op board member to see if we are suitable residents for their hallowed building. Should I wear pearls? Then we're heading to the Irish pub across the street to celebrate. More at 11.

No comments: