Thursday, July 19, 2012

When You Just Want Arugula

Chicken stuffed with arugula and goat cheese

I had a yen for arugula today.I wanted to make it with chicken and goat cheese, which I already had on hand. I knew I could get it at the Farmer's Market here in Jeffersonville today. What I got was a dozen eggs of many colors (all chicken) and a baguette. No arugula!

This forced me to go to Peck's Supermarket where I bought a package of organic arugula on sale.

If you crave a food, you should eat some right away. Whatever's in arugula, I need.  

Update: In the future , I'll serve this on a bed of arugula since I was unable to stuff much into the chicken breast. FYO: Arugula has a lot of vitamin C and potassium. I take potassium pills daily. Arugula has served as an aphrodisiac since ancient times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post, and to honor it I will eat some goat cheese & arugula tonight!