Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yoga X 2

I go to a yoga class at my gym twice a week. It's called gentle yoga, and it's the only yoga they have during the week.When my membership expires at the end of April, I'm joining a yoga studio instead.

I have a free one-week membership to a place nearby. They offer classes at different levels all day long, 7 days a week. I tried one of their classes yesterday, a level 1-2. The pace was a little too fast for me, but I got an excellent workout. Next time I'll bring my towel.

Today, I have too many other things scheduled to be able to get to another class, but I'll try something different tomorrow and again on Friday. The price is quite reasonable, even per class. But for a modest fee you can sign up for unlimited classes, which will end up costing me about $5 if I go 3-4 times a week.

Now I have to untangle myself from my gym membership, which involves a phone call, a signed statement saying I no longer want to be a member and who knows whatever other annoying requirements. Breathe.

No comments: