Thursday, June 23, 2011

The 12 Chairs



The 4 new chairs.

3 old chairs.


Adopted chair with junk.


We have a lot of chairs. The photo on top shows our new dining room set which isn't a set at all, but an old pine trestle table with four new folding chairs. It's quite petite and really opens up our living area.

The second photo shows just a few of the chairs we have in the second bedroom/office. We could really get a good game of musical chairs going.

The third is the modernistic chair I found abandoned near the service area. I felt so bad for it, I brought it up to my apartment, scrubbed it all up and buried it under Mark's stuff from college.

There are a lot of chairs in Jeffersonville, too, about 18. The 6 from my old dinette set (shown in second photo, and matched to the ill-fated table)) are going to join those 18 and we will open a small theater.

Popcorn, anyone?

No comments: