Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Mother of Invention

While sitting in the car yesterday on the drive from Larchmont to Jville, I decided to call my sister-in-law. You'd think that there would be no need for a hands-free device. In my case, however, I can't seem to hold anything up with my arm for more than 5 minutes. Calls to Esther last way more than 5 minutes. There had to be a way to talk on the phone without sending my muscles into spasms.


And there was! This photo was taken at home, but I was wearing the same hat. It's so comfortable, you could talk until your battery died, instead of a limb!  A hunting cap would work really well for this. You could be chatting with your wife while blowing a deer to bits.

I know there are other cool hands-free devices out there, but I don't have any. Just my winter hats, which I often wear indoors because it's only 3 degrees outside and 50-60 inside depending on the time of day. So this may become a habit.

1 comment: